/ Climbing partners in Preston

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
lauramarieheald - on 05 Feb 2019

Hey! 

I have just moved to the area and am looking for some new climbing partners  

I am self-employed so can pretty much climb whenever.

I am happy leading up to 6c+ working at 7a.

Bouldering V5ish

Laura

jackob - on 05 Feb 2019
In reply to lauramarieheald:

Hey laura,

I live in Lancaster so not far away. Mainly climb at boulder uk in Preston similar grades to you, i mainly winter climb throughout winter but come april time i will probably be spending most of my time climbing at malham/kilnsey (7bish) however I am also keen for trad up to E2ish now and then.

I am going to head to boulder uk tomorrow daytime if you fancy it give me a text on 07429226824. 

cfer - on 06 Feb 2019

Im about 10 mins away from boulder UK and go as often as I can, mainly evenings and weekends

MonsterCRX - on 06 Feb 2019

There is a group of us who meet regularly at Blackpool Sports Centre Bouldering Room on a Wednesday Night from about 7. You and anyone else is more than welcome to join. the group has a rage of abilities from 1 year experience to over 20.

lauramarieheald - on 07 Feb 2019
In reply to cfer:

Hey! Yeah sounds great! My number is 07426048841. I went to boulder UK for the first time last night! It's really good! Dead keen to go back, give me a message and will meet you down there some point soon! 

lauramarieheald - on 07 Feb 2019
In reply to MonsterCRX:

That's awesome! Can't make the next couple of Wednesday's but have popped it in my diary for the end of the month

Jolley1 on 09 Feb 2019

Hi, I am free late evenings Mon & Tues to climb at BUK, Westview or Blackpool. Early evenings on Weds, same venues. During the Winter/wet nights. Then its outdoors March ish hopefully.

Weekends I tend to get out alternate weekends, outdoors full days or if wet weather I travel to Kendal, Manchester or Chester for longer indoor walls. 

If any of that suits, text me on 07513257327, Lisa

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.