/ Climbing Partner wanted - Bristol

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Beckyog 31 Oct 2019

I just moved to Bristol and am looking for ppl to both climb with indoors and go sport/trad climbing with outdoors too. Climb 6a-6c grades sport and vs trad. 

Becky 

Post edited at 20:16
Donny M 01 Nov 2019
In reply to Beckyog:

Hey. Myself and my girlfriend do all of the above. And both have a car so travel to South Wales and whatnot. Always looking for partners.

Drop me an email with your number don@notguiltypress.com 🤘🏼

Post edited at 01:38
Aaron Lines 02 Nov 2019
In reply to Beckyog:

Hi, I'm looking for people to get out with at weekends in the Bristol/south wales area.

Give me a shout if your interested.

Aaron

rickstaylor 02 Nov 2019
In reply to Beckyog:

Hi Becky, Always up for some outdoor adventuring too. Big days out are always good.We climb at a similar level, feel free drop me line richard@taylor.rs  Cheers Richard

In reply to Beckyog:

Hi Becky, Welcome to Bristol! 

Sometimes my regular indoor climbing buddy can't make it to RedPoint in BS3 so I too am looking to extend my network of potential partners. I also climb 6a - 6c.

Secondly, you might also want to checkout my post about an idea for a mini outdoor adventure that I need a buddy for: https://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/lifts+partners/bristol_buddy_wanted_for_wintery_walk+abseil-712544 

Drop me a direct email if you like the sound of either option. 

All the best, Martin 

MarcinK 03 Dec 2019
In reply to Beckyog:

Hi Becky,

Just in case you haven't fond any long term climbing partner I can offer my companion.

I'm in the same situation, just moved to Bristol and I'm looking for to meet new people and especially dedicated climbers. I climb similar grades 6a-6b and live just besides Redpoint wall.

Hope to meet at some point

Marcin

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.