/ Climbing partner wanted

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L Kurtish1992 06 Oct 2019

Hi I’m kurtis! 

Im 27 and have been indoor bouldering for about a year so fairly new! 

Want to start getting into lead climbing indoors and progress onto outdoor sport climbing and would love to trad climb! 

I’ve done a few payed climbing lessons and just seems abit of a waste now because I’ve not actually climbed much and used what I have learnt because I don’t have a partner! 

If anyone is in a similar position and is looking for someone to climb with in the Manchester area give me a shout! 

I drive so can travel and have bought myself most of the stuff for trad/sport climbing (all the gear no idea!) 

thanks 

L Ste. Vernon 05 Nov 2019
In reply to Kurtish1992:

Hi Kurt I'm also rather new and have only been bouldering so far but would like to get into rope work, I have nearly all evenings free and currently climb at rock over, let me know if your interested, cheers 

Andy Hemsted 07 Nov 2019
In reply to Kurtish1992:

Hi Kurtis

I'd recommend that you look at local climbing clubs ... they will welcome someone who is keen and who has already had some lessons.

You're unlikely to find a partner who wants to climb exactly the same routes as you at the same time as you; if you join a club then you'll meet a number of climbers, and you'll have a better chance of getting out with experienced trad folk.

Keep your eye on this Forum as well; it's given me some excellent climbing

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.