UKH

/ Cheshire Climbing Partner Wanted

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Viki - on 27 Dec 2018

Climbing partner wanted - would like experienced in indoor, (outdoor - not essential but would be nice)

Happy to travel to Stockport, Stoke, Macc for indoor centres - maybe an evening or a weekend type thing

I USED to climb up to 6C - now probably not, keen to give anything ago. 

I lead climb but need a confident belayer. 

I enjoy outdoor climbing and have most of the gear just rather not lead trad. Don't mind sport. Give me a text if you are interested 07960693380 

Andy Hardy on 28 Dec 2018
In reply to Viki:

http://mynydd.org.uk ?

We normally meet at awesome walls on a Tuesday (unless the moon is full, or it follows a bank holiday, in which case, true Tuesday is a Wednesday obviously)

johnwarburton - on 07 Jan 2019
In reply to Viki:

Hi Viki if you are free Tuesday day time a group of Manchester climbers will be at Stockport wall from 11am till whenever, we meet most Tuesdays there in the winter, all safe and experienced belayers from 5 up to 7a.

John

Phil Tucker - on 10 Jan 2019
In reply to johnwarburton:

John

Didnt want to hijack thus thread so ive sent you an email. Id be interested in joining you end March/beginning of April.

Phil

mattjohnson1 - on 10 Jan 2019
In reply to Andy Hardy:

Hi Andy,

Would you be able to ping us a message with the rough joining procedure? Would be keen to tag along on Tuesday if it’s do-able!

cheers,

Matt Johnson

Andy Hardy on 11 Jan 2019
In reply to mattjohnson1:

Hi Matt

https://mynydd.org.uk/membership/

First step is to meet us and see if we suit you. Best bet is to email the membership sec, or if you're on Facebook we have a pretty active group which is good for ad-hoc meets and late changes to plans etc

Come down on a Tuesday night (I'm doing a a lot of work away ATM but there's usually a dozen or so mynydd on an average Tues) then get on some outdoor / weekend meets - Turn Up and Tie On in April, is designed for people who are thinking of joining (details on the website)

Edit removed random ??????

Post edited at 07:51

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.