Loading Notifications...

Birmingham climbing partner wanted - L@@K!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 crgbham 28 Jul 2020

Hey hey. I'm looking for a climbing partner in Birmingham. Here’s a bit about me. I live in the city centre, so I’m near to the main centres. I’m 34 and I work from home + am single (so no other half veto or anything like that). I usually keep office hours, but I can be a bit flexible. I’d like to climb on weekday evenings, typically Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays to suit, and on some weekends, although I like to get outdoors at weekends (but I usually do hiking/cycling). 

About my climbing. I think I’m in the 5/5+/V1/V2 range (I could be wrong about this, working from memory). I have done a couple of course in the past and an outdoor course too. I can belay and have harness/belay device/shoes + car.

Here’s some other info about me. I really love travelling (did a six month trip in South East Asia last year), and I’d like to do way more travelling in future (Eastern Europe, Central Asia, East Asia.. or just anywhere!). I’d also like to buy a small camper van soon to do weekend trips, stealth camping, maybe longer Europe trips (including cities), and that kind of thing. I like to do weights at the gym and I have a gravel bike which I like to ride in the forest, and I also like hiking in hilly areas. I am not a huge climbing geek to be honest, I just like doing it. I also like coffee, and food, and music, like indie, electronic, hip-hop and lo-fi, or any live music really.

In reply to crgbham:

Hi, you could try contacting the Solihull Mountaineering Club. Notwithstanding the current situation they usually meet at Creation climbing wall on a Tuesday evening and get out on regular weekend meets.

http://www.solihullmc.org.uk

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.