Scrambling with MIA trainee

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Little B 18 Mar 2019

Hi.

If you'd like to get out for some scrambling or multi-pitch rock climbing instruction, free, in turn helping me prepare for my assessment, please get in contact.

In Lake District or nearby.

23-26 April

29 April - 3 May

13-17 May

Singletons are fine, as we can try to find a third but I'd prefer pairs of people.

Disclaimer: As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification. Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

eve22 29 Mar 2019
In reply to Little B:

Hi I would def be interested in some skills instruction. Just getting back out to the hills again and picking up skills wherever I can .Im in Biggar but willing to travel on my days off ie Tuesday and Wednesdays. I could make 23rd & 24th April, 30 & 1st May or 14th & 15th May.Thanks Eve

Rockatt 29 Mar 2019
In reply to Little B:

Hi id also be keen on this and am able to do Wednesday 1st May if that suits. Ive mainly climbed indoors but done bits and pieces outside so looking to gain some more skills and experience. Id be coming from central Scotland but happy for a day out in the northern lakes

Cheers 

Mike

davestevo 29 Mar 2019
In reply to Little B:

I'm based in south lakes and would be interested.  Can do the WC 29 April and WC 13 May...any days except Tuesdays.

Happy to make up to a team of 3

Dave.

Post edited at 20:44
OP Little B 21 Apr 2019
In reply to eve22:

you have mail

OP Little B 21 Apr 2019
In reply to Rockatt:

:

you have mail

OP Little B 21 Apr 2019
In reply to davestevo:

:

you have mail

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...