Maybot in the mountains

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 toad 15 Apr 2019

My news feed says teresa is walking in the dolgellau area for easter. I do hope she picks up a few ticks on rhinog fawr if she's heading that way. I'm assuming a night on cadair idris wont make her rhyme any more convincingly

timjones 15 Apr 2019
In reply to toad:

I hope that the ticks you refer to are a few quick routes on a local crag.

Lyme disease is a particularly unpleasant thing to wish upon anyone regardless of your own political foibles.

leon 1 15 Apr 2019

In reply to Agreed about Lyme disease being a horrible thing to wish on anyone However if a tick did bite her would it leave her or remain ? 

mullermn 15 Apr 2019
In reply to leon 1:

Doesn’t the head or jaws come off leaving a sort of half-in half-out state that’s generally regarded as bad news for the biteee but terrible news for the tick?

Theresa will feel right at home. Bites mean bites!

mullermn 15 Apr 2019
In reply to toad:

She’s been sighted! https://youtu.be/rVlhMGQgDkY&t=00m18s

Post edited at 19:20
 timjones 15 Apr 2019
In reply to leon 1:

> In reply to Agreed about Lyme disease being a horrible thing to wish on anyone However if a tick did bite her would it leave her or remain ? 

I believe that if left to their own devices they leave quietly, alone and with little fuss. It gets messy when someone tries to force them to leave.

OP toad 15 Apr 2019
In reply to timjones:

Nah. Given the chances of infection are fairly remote, thats a faux  sanctimonious jibe. I hope she gets a slight infection that will leave her with an itchy scab for a few weeks which is by far the most likely outcome

In reply to toad:

I'd much prefer it if some healthy exercise, and good mountain air, were to clear her stupid, befuddled head a bit, and make her see something of her own folly ... but I fear, given just how obstinately pig-headed she is, and her inability to absorb fresh ideas and question her own, it's a forlorn hope. 

ripper 16 Apr 2019
In reply to toad:

I wouldn't want to be her husband if they come to an unexpected fork in the path, and she can't decide whether to turn to the left or the right...

Harry Jarvis 16 Apr 2019
In reply to Gordon Stainforth:

> I'd much prefer it if some healthy exercise, and good mountain air, were to clear her stupid, befuddled head a bit, and make her see something of her own folly ... but I fear, given just how obstinately pig-headed she is, and her inability to absorb fresh ideas and question her own, it's a forlorn hope. 

I seem to recall that she went on a similar walking holiday at the same time in 2017, having said many times before the holiday that she wouldn't be calling a general election, only to return from holiday, so refreshed and revitalised that she decided that a general election would, after all, be a good idea. I'm not sure she got the outcome she hoped for. 

wercat 16 Apr 2019

Surround her with a UKC Talking Group and convince her of her wrongs

subtle 16 Apr 2019
In reply to wercat:

> Surround her with a UKC Talking Group and convince her of her wrongs

It would have to be a virtual surrounding then  - actual physical meetings/picnics of UKC members was so last decade - and as for UKC convincing anyone of their wrongs, well, there's not much of evidence of it on the forum

The Lemming 16 Apr 2019

> I'd much prefer it if some healthy exercise, and good mountain air, were to clear her stupid, befuddled head a bit, and make her see something of her own folly ...

Last time the Maybot had a walking holiday, she called a General Election.

Here's hoping for something just as politically disastrous.

In reply to toad:

She obviously enjoys time in a hostile environment 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...