UKH route mapping issues

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Simon Caldwell 02 Nov 2018

1. If I map a route and specify a partner for the route, then when I save, any summits are added to my logbook - but the entries do not include my partner so I have to add all of these manually.

2. If I map a route and the summits are added to my logbook, but then realise I got the date wrong and change it, then the summits are re-added to my logbook with the new date, but the old entries stay. Could it update the dates of the existing entries instead?

3. Still no OS mapping. Any idea when this will be back?

In reply to Simon Caldwell:

Hi Simon,

I'll look into the first 2 points. For the 3rd one, you need to click on the layers icon on the map to turn on the OS layer. We had this on as default before but the bill was so high we opted to have it as an option instead.

In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Thanks - but I can't get OS mapping to display. I don't see a layers icon when viewing an existing route. And when creating a new route, clicking the Layers icon just gives me Save/Cancel options.

Sorry for the late reply. The Layers icon is this one

In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Hmm. I don't get that icon. I would post screenshots of what I do get, but I can't work out how to include images either!

Howard J 12 Nov 2018

Me neither.  There are icons with floating captions which say "No layers to edit" and "No layers to delete"

Can you try it in incognito mode to make sure it isn't a cache issue please?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...