Moel Siabod: view not good in cloud. Tripadvisor

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 koolkat 21 Nov 2018
In reply to Bulls Crack:

The advice seems sound go for a hill not in cloud  :-/

Post edited at 10:26
 richprideaux 21 Nov 2018
In reply to Bulls Crack:

And as always people are leaving reviews for the cafe on the listing for the mountain.

I do worry about people.

leon 1 21 Nov 2018
In reply to Bulls Crack: If you thought Moel Siobad was a  toughie apparently theres no cafe on Ben Nevis

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186545-d194657-r602372944-Be...

and its too high

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186545-d194657-r235166198-Be...

Post edited at 10:38
 profitofdoom 21 Nov 2018
In reply to Bulls Crack:

Made me laugh too. So that's where I've always been going wrong on the Snowden Horseshoe - choosing days where the cloud's down to Pen Y Pass or worse, Nant Peris ha-ha-ha. I must try harder

oldie 21 Nov 2018
In reply to leon 1:

> and its too high <

Very true. I've often thought the Cuillin Ridge would be far more enjoyable and accessible if the first 2500 feet weren't there.

Post edited at 10:49
OP Bulls Crack 21 Nov 2018
In reply to profitofdoom:

No not up to you! If you leave reviews on Tripadvisor or similar it will force the authorities to do something about it.

Do they want our money or not?!

Trangia 21 Nov 2018
In reply to koolkat:

> The advice seems sound go for a hill not in cloud  

Quite right too. I make a point of NEVER going up in cloud. You just don't get any views. If cloud does form my advice is to burst into tears, then complain to the Park authorities or Government. This is what comes of only having a slim majority in the House. I am sure that if Corbyn was in power this would never happen.

profitofdoom 21 Nov 2018
In reply to Bulls Crack:

> No not up to you! If you leave reviews on Tripadvisor or similar it will force the authorities to do something about it. > Do they want our money or not?!

Absolutely right. With all the tax I pay the very least they could do is keep Moel Siabod cloud-free 365 days a year, get the scientists on to it NOW

Sean Kelly 21 Nov 2018
In reply to asteclaru:

But what is amazing is that there was snow on the route over Crib Goch (tricky going in a wheelchair I admit) but the Cafe is never open when there is snow-fact, so who was dishing up the tea!

Post edited at 18:15
 FactorXXX 21 Nov 2018
In reply to Sean Kelly:

> But what is amazing is that there was snow on the route over Crib Goch (tricky going in a wheelchair I admit) but the Cafe is never open when there is snow-fact, so who was dishing up the tea!

I'm guessing that the review is a mickey take.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...