Trail running/Approach shoes.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Russell Lovett 12 Nov 2020

Christmas is coming and I'm in the market for a pair of new walking shoes for next year the problem is I have feet like a ballerina and every time I see something I like in my price range the starting size is 7,s or EU equivalent. Does anyone know of a decent shoe that starts in a UK size 6, euro 39 and comes in at about £75. Cheers in advance. 

grump gnome 12 Nov 2020
In reply to Russell Lovett:

https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/535224

Bestard are great quality.

Good luck with your search.

girlymonkey 12 Nov 2020

Women's ones? Thankfully trail shoes seem to have escaped the pink nonsense!

Pbob 12 Nov 2020

You could get something really decent from Altberg, but at £75 you'd have to choose whether to buy left or right.

Ridge 12 Nov 2020

What exactly are you after, light weight walking shoes? Approach shoes, (IMHO), are weirdly uncomfortable trainers that you can climb in but wouldn't want to walk far in the UK in.

In reply to Ridge:

All sorted. Cheers for all replys. 

Ianto Bach 12 Nov 2020

Hi Russell,

Just curious, what did you get and why?

Looking to spend some pennies on footwear and your post caught my eye.

Thanks, 

I

TomPearce63 12 Nov 2020
In reply to Ianto Bach:

https://www.salomon.com/en-gb/shop-emea/product/speedcross-5.html#color=214...

These are really good quality shoes, well worth getting a pair.

However you might be able to find them cheaper elsewhere 

In reply to Ianto Bach:

Went for adidas terrex swift r2 gtx. Main reason, one of the few grown up looking trainers in size 6, salomon start at 7 for male as do scarpa (would have gone with Scapa Mascalido if I could have got a size 6) other reasons price. Reviews seemed quite favrable seeming adidas are fairly new to the outdoor footware market and I know they will be well made. I will only be waring them in summer in optimum weather and on mountains with paths to the top anything more challenging and I'll be waring my Salomon boots in summer (had to buy a pair of woman's one,s to get a size 6) or my Mammut mountaineering boots in winter. Only after trail shoes to make summer hikes a bit more comfortable. Cheers to all for the replys. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...