Thumbs up for Hydrapak Force

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

A bit of feedback from my search for a new hydration bladder, see old thread below. A big thank you to all those who replied. I went for the Hydrapak Force in the end and I've been really pleased with it. It's a tough TPU material and doesn't taste plasticy. Contrary to my fear the wide top opening would leak - it doesn't, the roll over plastic has a seam which you press to stick itself down and then you seal it off with the hard plastic slider. The top fully opens which makes it so easy to fill/wash. The bite cap works well and has a on/off twist mechanism and a dirt cap. One of the best features is the insulated tube and so far this hasn't frozen up even on a recent trip to the Norries on a bitterly cold and windy day. I do blow back through the tube just in case and the left over drips in the mouthpiece do freeze but these get flushed through quickly as the flow in the tube is unobstructed. Happy days! 

https://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/gear/hydration_bladder_recommendations-74...

In reply to Cuillin Calling:

Yep. It's the best one I've owned too.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...