Thank you Petzl UK

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 olddirtydoggy 29 May 2022

Last week a good mate of ours had a miss footing and caught the magnetic chin strap clip on my Petzl Sirocco helmet and broke it. Rather than leave it in the middle of the path, I should have put it somewhere safer like my head. Those first gen Siroccos make your head look like an oversized orange mushroom and it was tempting to invest in a new one that would enhance my stunning good looks. I decideed to email Petzl instead and beg for a replacement clip.

Within 24 hours a new clip was sent to my home and now my orange monstrosity lives to fight another day. Many thanks to Naomi at Petzl UK, it would have been very easy for them as a big company to politely tell me to get lost but clearly customer relations are alive and well over there.

Gawyllie 29 May 2022
In reply to olddirtydoggy:

had a similar experience a few years also with the original Sirocco (which I am still using). I somehow broke the clip probably by standing on it and then enquired about being able to purchase a new one. They simply asked my address and set me one free of charge.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...