/ REVIEW: Scarpa Charmoz OD B2 Boots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Scarpa Charmoz OD montage, 4 kbTen years after it was first launched Scarpa's Charmoz has had a total overhaul. Dan Bailey puts this winter mountain all-rounder through its paces, and he's impressed ...very impressed.

Read more
zephr 23 Jan 2017
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear: Give it 5 months and see if theyre still waterproof. I went through 3 pairs of old style Charmoz. Every single pair leaked and ended up getting sent back, I really hope they've finally fixed the problem.

Pipecleaner 23 Jan 2017
In reply to zephr:

I've gotten a lot longer out of previous outdry footwear than I ever have from any goretex or other membraned stuff. I've got some of the new charmoz but only had them 2 months ...still waterproof so far...watch this space. (3 months tops for goretex footwear to stay waterproof for me normally...I've had over a year out of some outdry trainers so I'm hopeful!) Theyre great to wear tho...I'd definitely recommend them so far.
Andy Hardy 25 Jan 2017
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

It is such a shame that boot makers can't offer a range of widths. I am really struggling to find boots sufficiently narrow and given the review I'll be adding these to the 'don't bother' pile.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.