PRODUCT NEWS: Red Chili Round-up - Magnet, Spirit, Knee Pads and Jamming Gloves

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 22 Sep 2021

Red Chili have released a number of new products throughout 2021, but here's a quick overview of some of the highlights - all of which are in store and available to order now.

Read more

johncook 24 Sep 2021
In reply to UKC Gear:

It is just a shame that I cannot find a shop that stocks these quality products (I have worn chilli shoes for many years!) I would like to try on some of the new models of shoe, but object to having to go online. I would much prefer to use a 'bricks and mortar' store. 

Come on Red Chilli, get a store to stock a decent range of your products here in, or near the Peak district. If you already have one please tell us where it is. The last store I visited, which was listed on the Red Chilli site, didn't sell Chillis and insisted that another brand was what I really needed. (Even though they were the wrong shape for my feet, and uncomfortable, very expensive, and the store recommended a size (2 UK sizes below my regular climbing shoe size!) that crippled, even just putting them on in the store.)

dranoel 27 Sep 2021
In reply to UKC Gear:

Where is the kneepad in stock? I don't find it anywhere online!

In reply to johncook:

> It is just a shame that I cannot find a shop that stocks these quality products (I have worn chilli shoes for many years!) I would like to try on some of the new models of shoe, but object to having to go online. I would much prefer to use a 'bricks and mortar' store. 

> Come on Red Chilli, get a store to stock a decent range of your products here in, or near the Peak district.

I suspect they're trying, but it's a tough market out there - especially at the moment.

That said, I'll send them an email and see if I can get a comprehensive list of stockists. I've no doubt that they'll be encouraged to hear that the demand is out there.

In reply to dranoel:

> Where is the kneepad in stock? I don't find it anywhere online!

It sounds like they're on back order at the moment, but are - at least on paper - due in any day now, so watch this space.

gethin_allen 28 Sep 2021
In reply to johncook:

I would make sure you have a try first.

I had some old spirit IZ shoes that were good and I then bought some newer ones unseen, of the same size thinking they would be the same. The fit of the newer ones is much higher volume in the toe box and the lowest strap has moved up the shoe so they are  harder to tighten well across the toes.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...