Position of logo on woolly hats

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Chris H 21 Feb 2020

I have recently bought a rab woolly hat to wear when walking the dog.it has a little red logo tab on it. Where should this be positioned on my head to make me look like a real climber?

Dave the Rave 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

Worn inside out so it reads ‘bar’

plyometrics 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

Logo position is entirely at your discretion; assuming, of course, you’ll be walking the dog topless. 

krikoman 21 Feb 2020
In reply to plyometrics:

>  you’ll be walking the dog topless. 

A topless dog!! You're just weird!

Andy Johnson 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

Logos on hats are what sharpies were invented for.

nathan79 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

45° to the right of straight ahead. If you mistakenly wear it 45° to the left you'll likely be mistaken for a grime MC.

Removed User 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

Not an issue on my hats. I knit my own.

climber34neil 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

Depends if it has a bobble on it, (the hat, not the dog)

Post edited at 20:53
 Clarence 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Removed UserDeleted bagger:

<narrows eyes> one or two bobbles?

Removed User 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Clarence:

Just the one. I don't hold with these new fangled ideas!

Clarence 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Removed UserDeleted bagger:

Thank chuff for that!

bouldery bits 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

The vital thing is that it looks like you've given the positioning of the logo absolutely no thought whatsoever despite, in actuality, having spent minutes adjusting and readjusting to get the perfect angle for the ladies. 

Dave Garnett 21 Feb 2020
In reply to nathan79:

> 45° to the right of straight ahead. If you mistakenly wear it 45° to the left you'll likely be mistaken for a grime MC.

Ok, so that’s for my Rab hat.  What about my Arc’teryx one?

McHeath 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

Best thread this year so far! 

Basemetal 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Dave Garnett:

> Ok, so that’s for my Rab hat.  What about my Arc’teryx one?

You mean you don't have the App that came with it?

mike123 21 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H: not sure about the hat logo but to Try and a achieve similar cool climber status I rather foolishly had a large R tattooed on my left butt cheek and a B on the right  .  Just reads f ing R O B though .

OP Chris H 21 Feb 2020
In reply to nathan79:

At last ....a serious answer. What would 90 degrees make you?

OP Chris H 21 Feb 2020
In reply to bouldery bits:

>   adjusting and readjusting to get the perfect angle for the ladies. 

erm...

In reply to Chris H:

> What would 90 degrees make you?

You'd look like a right angler!

climber34neil 22 Feb 2020
In reply to Dave Garnett:

Probably best to get the arcteryx one sorted as the Rab hat will fall apart after a couple of times wearing it

Andy Hardy 22 Feb 2020
In reply to McHeath:

> Best thread this year so far! 

I always wondered where Instagram influencers tested their ideas before unleashing them onto the internet

DancingOnRock 22 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

Over the left eye. It will immediately mark you out as an off duty special forces climber with skills comparable to Bear Grylls and other well known ex SAS climbers. 

kevin stephens 22 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

I would recommend giving it to the dog to chew for a while, then use duct tape to cover the holes and red label, then give it back to the dog for another brief chew to make sure the duct tape also has a suitably distressed appearance. Finally don’t forget to practice your thousand yard stare when you encounter other dog walkers

Rob Parsons 22 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

> I have recently bought a rab woolly hat to wear when walking the dog.it has a little red logo tab on it. Where should this be positioned on my head to make me look like a real climber?

Pro Tip: put it on the dog's head, not yours. (With the logo pointing backwards, obviously.)

StockportAl 22 Feb 2020
In reply to DancingOnRock:

Beat me to it, I was going to say above the left eye, bobble folded off to the right

freeflyer 22 Feb 2020
In reply to Chris H:

Looks cool, assuming it's one of the ones with the little rectangular orangey-red tab; positioning nitemare, probably as bb suggests.

On my Henri Lloyd beanie, which never leaves my head, the logo goes at the back so that I only look like a sailing tw@t from that direction.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...