Patagonia Triolet

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Denni 12 Aug 2022

Hi folks,

hope you’re all good. Redders on the south coast but not complaining

looking to buy a decent waterproof for autumn/winter and these get a good write up so just looking for reviews please.

Thanks in advance, Den 

Sealwife 12 Aug 2022
In reply to Denni:

I have one.  Good fabric, nicely designed, everything works as it should and it doesn’t annoy me in any way.  Can’t fault it.

bouldery bits 13 Aug 2022
In reply to Denni:

Got mine at a silly discount as it was the previous previous seasons colour or something. 

Anyway, 9/10. Would absolutely recommend as a no nonsense waterproof layer. No faff. Clean design. Everything works. Hood suits me with a good peak. 

Sam W 13 Aug 2022
In reply to Denni:

My wife has one and has been very pleased.

crustypunkuk 13 Aug 2022
In reply to Denni:

I had the previous version with the 3l goretex and it was an excellent jacket.  Proper armour.

They do always seem to be available discounted somewhere at any given time too. 

nufkin 13 Aug 2022
In reply to bouldery bits:

> Clean design. Everything works. Hood suits me with a good peak. 

I’d generally agree, with the caveat that I’ve found Patagonia tops to be a bit boxy in the past.

I’ve also got one of their waterproofs (not a Triolet) that in prolonged rain channels water round the hood down behind the zip - though this has also been an issue with other non-Patagonia waterproofs I’ve had too

OP Denni 14 Aug 2022
In reply to Denni:

Hi all,

thanks very much for the reviews. Managed to try one on this weekend and safe to say, it’s a great piece of kit so looks like I’ll be splashing out!

Den

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...