REVIEW: Montane Lite-Speed Jacket and Terra Stretch Pants

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 27 Aug 2019
Lite Speed & Terra Stretch montage From Norwegian ski touring to the grit, Toby Archer tests a summery combination of windproof top and light softshell trousers.

Read more
 Pete_Frost 27 Aug 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear: on hot days when I'm working hard I really value the thigh vents on the Terra Stretch Pants. If it gets really hot I'll open the ankle zips and use the press studs to stop the material flapping. 

dczach 27 Aug 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear: what is the last climb shown under the trousers review (the subcaption was something about hardwearing)?

TobyA 27 Aug 2019
In reply to dczach:

> what is the last climb shown under the trousers review

Can't get the links thing to work but it's Black Hawk (HS 4c) at Stanage Popular.

TobyA 27 Aug 2019
In reply to Pete_Frost:

> on hot days when I'm working hard I really value the thigh vents on the Terra Stretch Pants.

Fair enough - maybe I'm just such a sweaty git in hot weather it doesn't seem to make much difference! Actually I tend to wear shorts in warm weather, so maybe I just use the terras in cool to coolish temperatures and hence don't need them.

TobyA 27 Aug 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Can I just add thanks to Tony Bishopp, Dave Smith, Dave Garnett and Pauli Seppinen who took the non-selfie photos of me in this review, sometimes on my camera sometimes on their own and then sent to me. Thank you/kiitos, gentlemen/herrat.

Post edited at 13:18

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...