Men’s Patagonia R1 Air Hoody Sizing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Does anyone own a Patagonia R1 Air Hoody?

How do they fit, relative to other Patagonia tops?

They’re advertised as “slim fit”, but online reviews aren’t overly clear on how tight this actually is...

Thanks!

In reply to Moorland-wanderer:

I am L in all Patagonia including slim fit items - they are just a closer fit of my normal size.

VictorM 17 Apr 2021
In reply to Moorland-wanderer:

What do you have to compare them with? I once owned a Patagonia Performance Better Sweater which was too tight, but the same size in the R1 Air Hoody is perfect. Both are slim fit. I also own a Rab Nucleus Hoodie in size M which runs more or less the same as the R1 Air Hoody in size S. Fjällräven Keb Fleece Hoodie in S is also pretty much the same as the R1, albeit with slightly longer sleeves. 

The R1 Air Hoody is a perfect active midlayer btw. It's warm when you're passive but breathable when you're active. I wouldn't dare wearing it without a shell though, it seems quite prone to pilling and it feels fragile. 

In reply to VictorM:

Medium in all other Patagonia tops inc Nano Air hoody (which I think is slim fit?) although this is noticeably more “form fitting” than the others.

Thanks for the answer - I think I’ll go with medium and can always exchange if too tight.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...