Lasportiva trango tower

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 rodw 11 Feb 2019

Bought a pair of trango tower boots last July and have been very disappointed in them. From the start they leaked slightly and no amount of treatment fixed that and now they leak like a sieve also they have worn very quickly. I am a massive fan of trangos having had many pairs. Emailed amazon online retailer who I had them of who as you would guess didn’t want to know. Got in touch with Lasportiva help explaining my disappointment with the boots and all the did was send me a link to the proper care and treatment of boots. Any suggestions other than put them on ebay

rod

Tigger 11 Feb 2019
In reply to rodw:

I personally wouldn't put them on ebay, a bit like selling a car needed a new clutch? Try contacting Sportiva again and if there response is not favourable leave a well worded review on their Facebook page. And as far a Sportiva goes vote with your wallet and shop elsewhere.

OP rodw 12 Feb 2019
In reply to Tigger:

Thanks Mike for that and I will leave a review on there face book page. Already ordered a pair of Scarpa Ribelle Lite so we will see 

jezb1 12 Feb 2019
In reply to rodw:

Spoken to Lyon Equipment?

OP rodw 12 Feb 2019
In reply to jezb1:

Thanks for that will try them now

OP rodw 12 Feb 2019
In reply to rodw:

Just spoken to Lyon Equipment exceptionally helpful thanks

jezb1 12 Feb 2019
In reply to rodw:

Nice one

TobyA 12 Feb 2019
In reply to rodw:

I don't think any treatment will help with goretex lined synthetic boots. Hope you get them replaced if the liner has failed.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...