La Sportiva TX4 shoes. What are they like?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Oogachooga 21 Aug 2019

What is the fit like in these? Should I go half a size up ect...?

Also, how are they for a days walking in?

I ask this because after a few miles in 510 guide tennies, although good on a scramble, they start to get a bit uncomfortable.

Cheers

In reply to Oogachooga:

Did you see our recent approach shoe group test? https://www.ukhillwalking.com/gear/footwear/approach_shoes/approach_shoes-1...

"The TX4 has quite a high volume overall. The width is interesting, with a fairly narrow heel and mid foot but quite a flared-out shape towards the front, and a wide rounded toe..."

I've been very impressed with their all-day comfort. But the only way to be sure they'll work for you is to try them on

planetmarshall 21 Aug 2019
In reply to Oogachooga:

I think they're excellent, having just worn a pair out I'm about to buy another pair. Shoes are a pretty personal thing though.

In reply to Oogachooga:

Mine are great

Dark-Cloud 21 Aug 2019
In reply to Oogachooga:

I like mine too, great shoes, size for size in mine, bit tight in the toe at first but ease off, the half size up was way too big.

Post edited at 12:54
 chadogrady 21 Aug 2019
In reply to Oogachooga:

I'm on my 4th pair. They are super comfy, I have a narrow heel but quite a wide foot and toes. I wear my normal street shoe size in them. 

The only problem is the rubber doesn't last that long. I get about 9 months to a year out of them before all the tread disappears, but I do wear them daily. I hear that they are bringing out a pro model in the future with harder wearing rubber. 

OP Oogachooga 27 Aug 2019
In reply to Oogachooga:

Fyi, they are like Adidas sizing...i.e. small!

Had to send back a pair for the next size up.

Tip. If you are between sizes, go for the larger with these.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...