Haglofs waterproofs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mff513 01 Sep 2019

Does anyone have any experience with either their roc spirit or the newer spitz jacket, the main thing I want to know is are they durable? After having an ME lhotse just delaminate at the hood and the base of the back I want a durable waterproof thanks 

Fishmate 01 Sep 2019
In reply to mff513:

How old was your ME? Have you contacted ME, they refer you to OCS Ltd (IIRC), who replaced the zip on my Changabang for free. Which is still fully waterproof after ten years.

OP mff513 01 Sep 2019
In reply to Fishmate:

My lhotse is 5 years old and no I have not contacted me due to a friend of mine sending his to ME with the same defect as mine to which me sent it back to him saying it was not defective so I doubt they'll say anything different about mine 

Fishmate 01 Sep 2019
In reply to mff513:

That was your friend and his experience. I've told you mine. It's the cost of a call. Tell them you love your jacket, however delamination is letting water in around the neck. Let them know you value their brand and would appreciate their attention to this. If not, good luck with your choice.

OP mff513 01 Sep 2019
In reply to Fishmate:

I can always try, I might email them tommorow and see what they think, thanks for your help I guess hearing negative things has put me off, I bought my jacket through a store so I might see what they say instead of me 

Fishmate 02 Sep 2019
In reply to mff513:

Just like working a problem, attack from all angles until something sticks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...