expeditionhardware

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 m8tey 30 Oct 2012
I have been trying to get in touch with expeditionhardware for a couple of weeks but unfortunately the 10 or so e-mails have been unanswered and the telephone contact is unavailable?

I bought a thermarest x-therm small but they sent me a regular size instead? A bit incompetent I thought especially as the regular costs more.. Unfortunately I wanted the small version so I called them to no avail so sent back the regular size via special delivery asking for a refund meanwhile buying the small version from a company I would normally buy from.
I guess I was a bit naive buying from them in the first place as my prior experience had been buying a stove off them that they did not or could not get in stock but took a few weeks to enlighten me to this situation ..

Unfortunately I have had to waste time getting my credit card company involved now which is a bit tedious ...
Anmyone got anything positive to say about said company?

ire 30 Oct 2012
In reply to m8tey: Have you tried the mobile number on the site?

07955 814 454

Personally, any website that posts a mobile number shows how small the operation is and I would avoid. Hope you get your money back soon.
 Šljiva 30 Oct 2012
In reply to ire: had a nightmare with them, google says I'm not alone. Ended up getting refund from credit card company. Was considering reporting fraudulent trading but juggling too many other things. To anyone else, avoid, avoid, avoid!
Simon_Sheff 22 Nov 2012
In reply to Šljiva:

Bump avoid this company, they sent me faulty stuff and won;t answer the phone or reply to emails
 alexcollins123 22 Nov 2012
In reply to m8tey:

A mate has had similar issues with them (wrong colour sent out, sent out very late, wont reply to calls/emails). He's just flogging the item now because he couldnt get through to them to get a refund/return!

The websites registered to a

Mr David Vaughn
1 Crowbrook
Bury St Edmunds
IP30 0HX
United Kingdom
Simon_Sheff 23 Nov 2012
In reply to alexcollins123:

Thankyou very much.

Simon_Sheff 07 Dec 2012
In reply to Simon_Sheff:

Just want to to periodically bump this thread so no one else gets ripped off.
Simon_Sheff 12 Dec 2012
In reply to Simon_Sheff:
......bump
Simon_Sheff 14 Dec 2012
In reply to Simon_Sheff: bump
Simon_Sheff 27 Dec 2012
In reply to Simon_Sheff:
Christmas bump
Green Surf Monkey 14 Jan 2013
In reply to ire: we supply a mobile number as we provide a last minute 24hr service. I find larger companies who provide 0845 etc the worst.
 Gibson 14 Jan 2013
In reply to m8tey:

Is there anyone else that has been bent over by this mob?
I'm in the process of a complaint being handled by Trading Standards as well as being in touch with Watchdog.
If you want to send me details of your dealings with outcome then I'll be happy to include them in my correspondence.
 Gibson 14 Jan 2013
In reply to Green Surf Monkey:

'We' as in Expedition Hardware?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...