E9 Rondo trousers fit.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 didntcomelast 02 Sep 2020

Afternoon,

looking to buy myself a pair of men’s E9 Rondo trousers but slightly confused by the sizing. I’m a 32” waist but according to E9’s website the Med go up to 31.5” and the Large starts at 33.5” 

can anyone who has a pair confirm whether the Rondo are true to measurement or a bit forgiving due to the elasticated waist.

AltyNeil 03 Sep 2020
In reply to didntcomelast:

Bought a pair of Rondo 'slim' pants a couple of months ago.

I'm a 32" waist and was also confused by their online sizing chart - decided that the size range stated for the Medium was a 'typo'.

Went for the Medium and they fit me fine.

HTH

I'm not sure why I didn't touch on this within the review, but from what you describe a Medium will fit you fine. Also, if you get on well with the Rondo I'd highly recommend the Fuoco19 Pants.

Just in case you missed it, here's the review I wrote for each of them, plus a few other bits and bobs: https://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/clothing/casual/e9_clothingapparel_review-1...

OP didntcomelast 03 Sep 2020
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

Many thanks for the update. Bit the bullet and ordered medium. Good incentive to lose a bit of belly fat if they are too tight. 

In reply to AltyNeil:

Thanks. Size medium ordered. 

HeMa 03 Sep 2020

I'm was also 32" waist the last time I had Rondos (or perhaps slims) in size M, but to be honest I think I the S would have been a better fit... But this is from like 5 years ago or so, so perhaps they have changed the sizing.

To be fair, the M fitted but felt a tad loose at times (on the waist). They never dropped, but a few times felt close to droppin'

In reply to HeMa:

Well once they arrive it’ll either be a bit of dieting or a few pies. Either way my climbing grade won’t change. Haven’t told my wife yet and the only colour I could get in my size were the apple green ones. Should be an interesting reaction when I try them on.  Go great with my orange hoodie I think. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...