Drying gloves?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Potato 14 Jan 2023

Whats the best way to dry waterproof insulated gloves after either a sweaty session or being washed?

jmerrick21 14 Jan 2023
In reply to The Potato:

Radiator?

Jenny C 14 Jan 2023
In reply to The Potato:

Two lengths of pvc pipe stuck down the back of a radiator, with gloves upended on top of them. Hot air rises to dry out the gloves, but keeps them far enough away from direct heat to avoid damage.

Fiona Reid 14 Jan 2023
In reply to The Potato:

The electric hot air pipe boot driers are great, I've used them on ski holidays to dry boots and gloves. Jenny's suggestion is genius 👌 basically the same idea but using your radiator. 

timparkin 14 Jan 2023
In reply to Fiona Reid:

> The electric hot air pipe boot driers are great, I've used them on ski holidays to dry boots and gloves. Jenny's suggestion is genius 👌 basically the same idea but using your radiator. 

I bought some boot dryers after doing my ML training and then realised that they're even more useful for drying gloves. 

Tim

innes 14 Jan 2023
In reply to The Potato:

Place them on the dashboard as soon as you get back to your car, and put the windscreen blowers on hot as you drive home. Works amazingly well after a day out. 

Dave B 14 Jan 2023
In reply to The Potato:

Boot dryer. 

So useful if you're an outdoors type. 

Almost as good as the wetsuit dryer! 

nathan79 15 Jan 2023
In reply to The Potato:

Sidas boot dryer pro. Great for drying (or pre-warming shoes/boots/gloves. USB plug so perfect for the home but also handy for use in the car. Warm them on the way there, start the drying job on the drive home.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...