Doncaster help

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
SaltySolway 16 Jul 2019

Looking for someone Doncaster based that's able to help me out! 

The only place I can find that has the quickdraws I'm after is a Go Outdoors store in Doncaster... Obviously I'm not based anywhere near there and they won't deliver! 

I can and have reserved them for collection (which can be done by anyone with the email I can forward). I'm hoping someone could do me a solid and pick them up and chuck them in a jiffy bag to send down to me? 

Obviously can send money beforehand to cover the quickdraws, the postage and some chalk as a reward! 

marsbar 16 Jul 2019
In reply to SaltySolway:

You might want to phone the branch and speak to a real human before sending anyone.  Go outdoors have been having computer issues recently and the stock system isn't something I'd trust. 

SaltySolway 17 Jul 2019
In reply to marsbar:

I had the same thought! So I reserved them and got a confirmation message a couple of hours later! 

thepodge 17 Jul 2019
In reply to SaltySolway:

Last time I reserved something at go outdoors they had put it back on the shelf because I'd not collected them within 48 hours.

Tom Valentine 17 Jul 2019
In reply to SaltySolway:

Not as if someone who happened to be shopping in town could pick them up since its out in the sticks near the airport, unfortunately, otherwise I could ask my wife to pop in this afternoon...

SaltySolway 17 Jul 2019
In reply to Tom Valentine:

Cheers for the thought! If you happen to be going anywhere near it in the near future I'd really appreciate it! 

In reply to SaltySolway:

Personally I'd just use Needlesports in Keswick. Free delivery over £30 and pretty much anything you want in stock. Much less hassle all round...

marsbar 17 Jul 2019
In reply to SaltySolway:

I think that is computer based. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...