PRODUCT NEWS: DOLOMITE Crodarossa Lite GTX 2.0

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 03 May 2021

The Crodarossa Lite GTX 2.0 is a lightweight mountain approach shoe, meant for those who looks for the maximum freedom of movement while accessing climbing.

Read more

MischaHY 03 May 2021
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Slightly entertained that the weight is not included in a press release about a product where the light weight is considered to be a major feature 😂

Nonetheless, I looked it up and it's 880g for a mid-size i.e. UK8/42. 

Actually similar to the TX4 GTX so considering it looks fairly robust it seems like a reasonable weight. Seems slightly out of place in the Fast/Light category considering the major players are in the 500-600g range - this looks to me to be more like a competitor for the workhorses such as TX4/Mescalito etc. 

Will there be a UKC test? I want to see Toby thrash them around the Cuillins 😎

TobyA 03 May 2021
In reply to MischaHY:

> Will there be a UKC test? I want to see Toby thrash them around the Cuillins 😎

Ha ha! I actually bought myself some quite similar looking ones from the Rock and Run sample sale this winter on the basis of being impressed with the Dolomite boots I've UKC reviewed over the last few years. So can't say anything about these but the last year's model that looks similar seem quite good so far. It's remarkably tough material they are using. 

MischaHY 03 May 2021
In reply to TobyA:

Nice. It actually looks very similar to the woven material Hanwag are using on their newer stuff. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...