DMM classic

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Shaunhaynes99 18 Jul 2019

Anyone here got one off these packs? Looking at one of these or  Simond rockbag 35  for   trips for indoor climbings( so only using a 45m rope and no tarp not as big a deal) I 

What are is the DMM like for size as I  was using a 41l pack and it was far to large   and a pain to cycle with? 

Need it to take harness chalk bag , rope, shoes big water bottle  of 2l and maybe a hoodie for the cycle back.  I like the fact the dmm has the straps on the back so I biner my shoes on too help them dry 

FreshSlate 20 Jul 2019
In reply to Shaunhaynes99:

I usually put 2 50m doubles in mine, there's not loads of space afterwards, maybe 10l. It should fit all of that comfortably. 

The straps are great yes, really good for securing the bag to various things like scooter racks etc. It's kind of a rectangle and not too long, it shouldn't be too bad for cycling. 

OP Shaunhaynes99 20 Jul 2019
In reply to FreshSlate:

I'll order one I'll only be carrying  a  40m rope most of the time  maybe a 60m max for outdoor sport climbs so sound like it about the right size ( but by the time I start doing that  I could pay a bigger pack )

Post edited at 15:23
OP Shaunhaynes99 23 Jul 2019
In reply to FreshSlate:

Mine arrives today and overall I'm quite happy with it takes an uncoiled 40m rope in the  tarpp my harness and shoes on the inside with ease I will have to clip my water bottle to outside but it is a massive water bottle but that easily  sorted  with a couple of biners plus I always cycle with my shoes on the outside of my bag to help them air out a bit 

FreshSlate 23 Jul 2019
In reply to Shaunhaynes99:

Hey man, I'm glad it's suitable! Mine's still going strong after 6 or 7 years or so. I once broke a buckle but dmm sent me a bunch of replacements for free which was great.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...