REVIEW: Black Diamond Punisher and Terminator gloves - spot the difference

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 27 Apr 2021
Lockdown-friendly skiing in the Mini Beast From the East - a stern test of a glove's insulation

For the winter season of 2020-21, Black Diamond brought out upgraded versions of their Punisher and Terminator gloves. They are so similar that it's hard to tell them apart, says Dave Saunders, but with improved dexterity and insulation mapping, that's no bad thing. However, neither is really warm enough to be your only winter glove.

Read more
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

I found previous versions of the punisher to be as you describe, well fitting, dextrous but with a major flaw for Scottish winter, very difficult to put on/take off with cold wet hands.

Great for still blue sky days when you are dry and they stay on all day but a £5 pair of ski gloves will work in these conditions. 

In reply to Presley Whippet: totally agree. Good quality construction and fit well but hard to put on / take off if actually skiing / climbing which massively increases risk of dropping them etc. That's why I prefer ME gloves

wbo2 28 Apr 2021
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Yup.  Nice gloves with dry hands.. else the 'floating' inner is a royal p.i.t.a.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...