Amdro Boot Jump camper conversion

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 markk 04 Feb 2023

Any ideas as to where to advertise an Amdro Boot Jump Solo (converts a Citroën Berlingo, Peugeot Partner or similar to a micro camper for one person)?

I've already stuck an advert in a FB group for berlingo campervans, but have never really tried to sell anything through FB previously as stuff seems to drop off the list very quickly compared to a good old forum.  I've also found one general Berlingo forum which I'm trying - but not sure how much traffic it gets (no pun intended).

Very grateful for suggestions if anyone has any.

jezb1 04 Feb 2023
In reply to markk:

Outdoor Gear Exchange on FB is worth a punt, and here on UKC.

Tringa 04 Feb 2023
In reply to markk:

Can't help directly but there must be motorhome or campervan conversion forums out there.

Dave

OP markk 04 Feb 2023
In reply to jezb1:

Yes, I've used UKC plenty of times in the past, both buying & selling but the selling rules do state not to advertise at the same time as other sites (which I'd forgotten until checking!).  Will try FB Outdoor Gear Exchange too.  Thanks.

In reply to markk:

It just says no links to auction sites ie. eBay. You can sell it on here too: https://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/post.php?f=3

OP markk 05 Feb 2023
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Great - thanks for that Paul!

In reply to markk:

No problem. Good luck with the sale. I have a Boot Jump and they're a great bit of kit.

Post edited at 21:09
 65 05 Feb 2023
In reply to jezb1:

> Outdoor Gear Exchange on FB is worth a punt, and here on UKC.

I got banned from Outdoor Gear Exchange for advertising my campervan. Not sure if a conversion kit will breach their rules. 

OP markk 05 Feb 2023
In reply to 65:

Yes it did

jezb1 05 Feb 2023
In reply to 65:

That’s a surprise there always seems to be loads of campers on there!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...