UKH

/ Wanted: Pitons & Peckers

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
GarethSL on 11 Sep 2018 - user since 03/Jul/06

Looking for a selection of pitons and peckers, in serviceable condition. Lost arrows and knifeblades ideally.

If anyone has any they'd be willing to part with, please get in touch.

SOUTHERN GRAY - on 11 Sep 2018
In reply to GarethSL:

Hi Gareth. I have 3 pitons in 3 different sizes I'd like to sell. I think one has been placed once so they're as new for the most part. 2 are Grivel, one is a Camp. I can email pics or send via Facebook messenger if you'd like to see them. I'd like £10 each for them plus postage. Let me know if you're interested. Graham

deepsoup - on 11 Sep 2018
In reply to GarethSL:

I have a couple of slightly second-hand pegs that are no use to me, one might be just the kind of thing you're looking for.

They were placed and left somewhere they shouldn't have been, so I removed them.  The original owner's not getting them back, crag swag innit. 

Yours if you want them.  Wouldn't feel right asking for money, besides I doubt they're worth anything much.  Email me a postal address and I'll put them in a jiffy bag and bung them in the post.

Mac0 - on 14 Sep 2018
In reply to GarethSL:

Hi

Have 2x grivel blades and 2x corners/angles  

All 4 are brand new 

£40 posted

leon 1 on 14 Sep 2018
In reply to GarethSL:

I have............

1 x BD Angle size 2

1 x BD Knifeblade  standard

1 x BD Lost Arrow size 1 short thin  ++

1 x BD Lost Arrow size 2  short medium ++

( the 2 lost arrows are branded BD but were made by Camp for BD )

It doesnt look like any of these pegs have ever been placed but all have some red paint splodges on them so that they could be found easier if dropped

£20 for the lot includes postage to uk address

Post edited at 11:08
GarethSL on 14 Sep 2018
In reply to leon 1:

Sent you a pm

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.