Loading Notifications...

Wanted: Mountain Bike.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Marcus B (user since 11/Jan/04) 02 Aug 2020

Looking for a new mtb.   Everything is sold out in the shops and there isn't much around on ebay/marketplace. 

Anyone around sheffield/ peak district got a good hardtail or full suspension for sale?

Interested in a modern geometey and groupset with either 27.5 or 29 wheels. 

Thanks in advance. 

L.A. 03 Aug 2020
In reply to Marcus B:

Hi Marcus,
You didnt say what size frame or what your budget was however if its of interest Im selling my Orange P7 in a size Large.

It was bought new in May 2019 and is practically unmarked. Its the 29" version of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qu2gUxM91c&
Im selling because its much more bike than I need nowadays (age is a real bastard
Bike is in the Peak near Whaley Bridge
Full Spec....
Size Large Orange P7 steel frame in Cyan Blue
Rockshok Revelation forks 140mm
XT shifters and Brakes
Kore Dropper Post 150mm drop
Race Face Aeffect Crank 1 x 30 tooth, direct mount, steel
Pedals     Shimano SPDs
Brakes     Shimano XT with 180mm rotors
Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX
Cassette      11 x 42 tooth, 11-speed
Rims     Kore Realm 3.0, 32 hole with Bolt thru Axles
Tyres     Front: WTB Vigilante 2.3"
             Rear:  WTB Trail Boss, 2.25"
Saddle     Selle Nepal

Selling it for £875

Marcus B 04 Aug 2020
In reply to L.A.:

Thanks for the reply.   It is a large I am after and I've always been attracted by Orange but I'm not sure this one is for me. I think if I'm going to go HT then I'm really after something lightet/not steel.   

Great price and bike for someone though.  Thank you. 

In reply to Marcus B:

I have a titanium hard tail (27.5  Kingdomwith XT/Fox, Hope) and a Scott Spark for sale (27.5, XTR, Hope, DTSwiss). Looking for £1600 for the Kingdom or £1950 for the Spark if interested. Both large.

L.A. 04 Aug 2020
In reply to Marcus B: No problem, it was worth a try. Good luck with the new bike search.

mike123 04 Aug 2020
In reply to Marcus B: not sure if it helps but my mate "bike shop boy"   reckons he may have new bikes in the shop  in early September, so it  might be worth a check with a few of your local shops when they think they will have stock . At present he has deposits on quiet a lot of what's he's hoping to get . I was hoping to get a small second hand full sus for my eldest sprog off eBay  but everything I've bid on is going for silly money  . 

Marcus B 20:49 Wed
In reply to mike123:

Ooh, good beta!  Thanks!

Schmiken, great sounding bikes but probably double what I'm willing to spend on a HT!  

B@ker 21:22 Wed
In reply to Marcus B:

I've got a land rover hardtail that you can have for £200, message me for pictures if you're interested.

In reply to Marcus B:

Another possibility for you - Im seeling a Scott Scale 960 (29er) hardtail for around £600. 2014 model. Medium size.

Live NW of Nottingham - not far from south Peak.

If interested pm me for details

Cheers

Steve

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.