UKH

/ FS: UK Guidebooks for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Rob84 - on 03 Dec 2018 - user since 28/Mar/03

Price: £50

Scottish Rock - Vol 1: South (2008). Great selective guide to the best rock climbing in southern Scotland by Gary Latter. Covers the following areas: Isle of Arran, the Arrochar Alps, Isle of Mull, Glen Coe & Glen Etive, Ardgour, Ardnamurchan, Glen Nevis, Ben Nevis, Centrral Highlands, The Cairngorms, Easter Ross. Excellent condition - £12

Rockfax Eastern Grit (2006). Ubiquitous selective guide to the most popular area of outcrop climbing in the UK. Used but fine condition - slightly dog eared/worn along the edges of the cover as expected from normal use and name written in the front but binding still in good nick - £8

Wired Guides - Lake District Rock (2015). Another top quality selective guide for the Lakes. Brand new - £15

Yorkshire Gritstone Vol 2 - Ilkley to Widdop (2014). Latest definitive guide to some of the most popular Yorkshire grit crags. Good condition apart from some small bits of cosmetic wear to the front cover - £15

Gower & SE Wales (2003). SWMC guide to SE Wales covering trad, sport and bouldering in Gower, the Bridgend area, inland limestone and inland sandstone in the Valleys. Used but decent condition - name and some notes written in the front and back inside covers - £5

Photos available on request. Collection from High Peak/S Manchester or postage at cost - email me through my profile if interested. 

Cheers,
Rob

Post edited at 22:00
JRJG - on 03 Dec 2018
In reply to Rob84:

hi there - i’d be interested in the wired lakes guidebook, depending on the cost of postage that is. 

Regards 

jacob 

Rob84 - on 04 Dec 2018
In reply to JRJG:

All of these books once packaged (individually) would be just over the large letter dimensions, but 2nd class signed for as a small parcel is £3.95. That gives up to 2kg of parcel weight and all the books weigh between 700-900g, so could fit 2 books in the same parcel at that price for anyone considering more than one.

Post edited at 00:40
jack_44 - on 05 Dec 2018
In reply to Rob84:

Would you do Scottish Rock and Eastern grit for £18 posted?

Post edited at 22:24
mrphilipoldham - on 06 Dec 2018
In reply to Rob84:

I'd be interested in the Wired Lakes guide if Jacob withdraws interest. I'm in New Mills so can collect.

Rob84 - on 06 Dec 2018
In reply to jack_44:

Call it £20 and you have a deal? Drop me an email if interested as I don't always have time to check the forums every day.

Cheers
Rob

Post edited at 14:15
Rob84 - on 06 Dec 2018
In reply to mrphilipoldham:

Yes the Lakes guide is still for sale - I'm about tonight and tomorrow daytime in Whaley, then away for a week until 17th Dec but happy to arrange a time for collection before/after I get back - drop me an email to arrange.

Cheers
Rob

mrphilipoldham - on 06 Dec 2018
In reply to Rob84:

Dropped you an email!

Rob84 - on 07 Dec 2018
In reply to Rob84:

Lakes guide now sold - all others still available

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.