Loading Notifications...

FS: Trad Rack (rigid stem friends, hexs, wires, QDs)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 haworthjim (user since 09/Jan/05) 28 Jun 2020

Price: £200

Collect Leeds/Bradford but could meet up or happy to post if buyer pays postage

I've had a lockdown sort out of all the climbing gear Ive seemed to have collected throughout the years and have made up a starter rack for someone. I have had one of the friend's sling (the size 3) test pulled at Wilton Fest last year and surpassed expected rating .

So the rack;

5x Rigid Stem Friends all on carabiners (Size 1 , Size1 1/2 (Trigger wire loose),  Size 2 1/2,  Size 3 (trigger wire fray and no sling due to test pull, Size  4) 

4x Hexentrics threaded on rope all with carabiners (Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 10)

1x MOAC (Classic!1) !hreaded on rope  with carabiner 

11x Wild Country Rocks (2 x 1, 2x 2, 3, 4, 2x5, 2x6, 1x7) Racked on a carabiner.

1x BD ATC on HMS screwgate.

6x Dmm Truclip quickdraws

2x Simond 120cm sling

I post a photo of the rack on instagram @mawsonjim if you're interested.

Drop us a message if you have any questions.

Cheers Jim

haworthjim 28 Jun 2020
In reply to haworthjim:

I have had quite a lot of feedback from one of the social media site where this kit is also advertised (about it age and value). after reflecting on the comments I have probably punted this too high (I have noo clue) so give us an offer. Another concern its age and whether it should be retired- I did assume it should be retired until I had it checked at last years Wilton Fest and after testing was told it absolutely fine to continue using.( I had one of the friends slings pulled, the crab it was with and a wire from the rack-all failed ABOVE what was recommended)

Ultimately, it's second hand climbing gear- but from an experienced climber who's looked after it and has given an honest account of it's history.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.