/ FS: Salomon S-Lab Fellcross 2 fell shoes. UK10.5

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
deepsoup (user since 08/Oct/04)15:02 Mon

Price: £20

They're an old model in essentially 'as-new' condition - I bought one of the last pairs in a sale about 3 years ago (I think).  Wore them twice and decided they're not quite wide enough across the forefoot for me, cleaned them, stuck them in a cupboard and forgot all about them until now.  You can see that they've been muddy (they're not muddy any more, but there are still hints in the pores of the fabric), but they're showing no signs of wear at all.  I think they've done about 8 miles total.

Here's a fairly glowing review with a few pics from back when they were new.. https://caveman-clarke.blogspot.com/2013/12/salomon-s-lab-fellcross-2-review.html

£20 delivered or dropped off at the wall in/around Sheffield.  An extra fiver to wrap them up and bung them in the post.  Any takers?

jmerrick21 17:10 Mon
In reply to deepsoup:

Yhm

deepsoup 11:49 Tue
In reply to deepsoup:

Gone now.

If you emailed me and haven't had a reply, please check your spam trap.  I think I must share an email provider with someone very dodgy, it seems my emails to people who don't have me in their address book often get diverted into the bin.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.