Loading Notifications...

FS: Inov8 Roclite 290 trail running shoes(9.5/44)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Ged Desforges (user since 25/Nov/03) 13 Oct 2020

Price: £35

Had very little use, about 30 miles. Just don't fit me unfortunately. Excellent trail shoe. Email for pictures. 

£35 posted. 

Price: £35

girlymonkey 13 Oct 2020
In reply to Ged Desforges:

Yes please! Will PM you

Ged Desforges 13 Oct 2020
In reply to girlymonkey:

Haven't received an email...

Al Sealy 15 Oct 2020

Eh oop Ged. Yours is a name from the past, I recall from Dark Peak fell runners days. Are your shoes still for sale - if so are they the older version roclites or the new model? If the old'uns then they are the worlds best shoe, if the latest model, then rubbish. Best wishes Al Sealy

In reply to Al Sealy:

Hope the buyer is pleased whichever version they are.

As a matter of interest I thought the Terroc 330s were fantastic before they were discontinued. Really comfortable and robust.

Why do you prefer the older version? Are your reasons peculiar to this model or changes to Innov8s in general? Big fan of Innov8 although my later Roclite 295s seem to be wearing faster than previous Innov8s.

Al Sealy 15 Oct 2020
In reply to Prof. Outdoors:

Yep, terrocs were brilliant walking shoes. Old roclites just fitted well, narrow last, shallow foot, great feel on the ground and the right amount of cushion for running on stony Cairngorm (local) hills. New version is sloppy, poor lacing, baggy volume, no good for rough ground. Ok for running fast on good tracks.

Ged Desforges 15 Oct 2020
In reply to Al Sealy:

Hi Al, it's probably my uncle that you knew from dark Peak. He is still running and cycling a lot (a very lot) around the peak district. I'll mention your name to him though. 

Shoes are sold now I'm afraid. 

Al Sealy 16 Oct 2020

No worries Ged. Best wishes Al

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.