Hillwalking inspiration, supported by you

Hillwalking inspiration, supported by you

Please help UKHillwalking continue to provide varied and free content by becoming an official UKH Supporter. You can show your support and with recieve rewards.

Please help UKHillwalking continue to provide varied and free content by becoming an official UKH Supporter. You can show your support and with recieve rewards.

Loading Notifications...

FS: Five Ten Anasazi Pro 9.5uk

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 AdamJamesCoum (user since 01/Feb/20) 11 May 2020

Price: £45

7/10 condition, plenty of life inein theIthe stealth C4 rubber, just not overly sold on the fit. 

Pictures are available upon request.

I would be open to a swap or p/x on a pair of performance bouldering shoes. 

Jeromecooper 11 May 2020
In reply to AdamJamesCoum:

Would you be interested in some DB focus size 43?

AdamJamesCoum 11 May 2020
In reply to Jeromecooper:

Hi mate, I'm not sure they'd be exactly what I'm after, but thanks for the offer!

lightninwolf32 11 May 2020

Are you able to confirm when you bought them, as well as US/EU/UK sizing?

Five ten recently changed their manufacturing location recently, there's a significant difference in sizing before and after.

Ta!

In reply to lightninwolf32:

They were bought in late 19 so think they're post-adidas takeover! Haven't used them since January maybe. 

EU size is 44!

I can tell you that the Mondo is 270mm on them so similar to a la sportiva 7.5/8 UK!

Does that clarify?

Are you able to say what size you took in the old 5.10 Amasazis and how they compare.

In reply to Robert Durran:

Robert, I never actually had the old anasazis so I couldn't comment on sizing, I generally wear la sportiva so I prefer a slim fit, I feel these have a bit more volume. 

lightninwolf32 14 May 2020

Unfortunately they will be a half size too small for me (or too big, can't recall which way round it was).

Cheers though, apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

AdamJamesCoum 14 May 2020
In reply to lightninwolf32:

No problem at all, Fiveten are tricky with their sizing. They're pretty much equivalent with street shoe size, I'm a 9.5 street shoe and these suited me, I just didn't fit the heel as well as id like!

AdamJamesCoum 17 May 2020

SOLD

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.