UKH

FS: Climbing bundle brand new £250

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Kurt Physio (user since 03/Jun/11) 03 Aug 2022
Price: £250.00

Unused climbing gear. Intended on getting into trad climbing but didn’t happen.

DMM wall nuts 1-11 still with tags on

Mammut 10.0 red vertex rope 60m still in original packaging

DMM classic rope bag

Petzl grigri dark blue

Wild country slings

£250 posted

bpmclimb 03 Aug 2022
In reply to Kurt Physio:

Hi. Your post caught my eye, but then I looked at some of the lower online prices for your items, and they appear to add up to a similar total (or not much more). Personally, I'd want a substantial saving if not buying new from a shop/company, even if the items are unused - they are technically second-hand, after all. May I ask how long you've had the gear for? Are the GriGri and Wallnuts the latest versions?

OP Kurt Physio 03 Aug 2022
In reply to bpmclimb:

Hi there thanks for the message. Did a quick Google and all added up to £330ish so put £250 as a starting point.

Not well up on what the going rates are but am open to offers.

I can send pictures if required. 

Cheers 

Kurt

Post edited at 13:57
 Mattress 05 Aug 2022
In reply to bpmclimb:

I think I'd like to see receipts...

OP Kurt Physio 05 Aug 2022

Hi there,

Have had the gear a good few years and has been sat in a cupboard, was lucky enough to get it as a gift so don’t have the receipts. 

The wallnuts are the new style but think there has been a new grigri looking at it in more detail the serial number is prEN15151-1.

Obviously overpriced judging by the responses but can honestly say was not intentional. Just didn’t get into climbing as I had hoped so not an expert on the best online prices. 

Will drop the price to £180 ono posted. In the Lancashire area so would do it cheaper if collected. 

Cheers. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...