Who Let the Dogs Out? Marko Prezelj in Georgia

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Patrick Roman 08 Sep 2018

Saw this a few days ago and it still makes me smile...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnRCplsjuXE/?hl=en

mountainbagger 08 Sep 2018
In reply to Patrick Roman:

Nice story, thanks for posting.

I have a similar (but more puntery) story involving a dog called Boner (for his tumescent response to my wife petting him), a dog-assisted (hindered) summit of Mt Olympus, chasing ass (actually donkeys) on the descent and donating my last Pepperami before a tearful (barking) farewell. Good times

Babika 10 Sep 2018
In reply to mountainbagger:

I think I had the same dog on Mount Olympus!. I was the only person on the mountain for 2 days in appalling weather so it was kind of nice to have company. 

Although Bonzo couldn't make the very final rock section. 

mountainbagger 10 Sep 2018
In reply to Babika:

> I think I had the same dog on Mount Olympus!. I was the only person on the mountain for 2 days in appalling weather so it was kind of nice to have company. 

> Although Bonzo couldn't make the very final rock section. 

Could be! Our companion made it across to the summit, but the weather was good that time. I must admit I was a bit concerned about other people being put off by a dog running around on an exposed Grade 2 scramble. Problem was, he wasn't my dog and wouldn't listen to my commands...except when he started chasing donkeys on the descent. I properly shouted at him, which surprised him enough to leave them alone - but made everyone else around us assume he was my dog

He was very sweet otherwise and slept outside our tent when we camped overnight (outside the hut with their pre-arranged blessing). I felt a bit sorry for him as it got pretty cold, but he was in fine fettle the next morning and raring to go! I wonder how many times he's been up???

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...