Saas Fee/ Zermat climbing partners AugustĀ 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Aled Williams 08 Jul 2019

Any partners want ti climb in Saas fee or Zermat in August? I'll have been in chamonix for 2 months by then and might want a change of scenery.

Alfrede 10 Jul 2019
In reply to Aled Williams: hi Aled. I am in Chamonix myself at the moment like yourself but go off guiding next week on the TMB. As it happens I will be back on holiday in the Alps in August as I have an apartment booked in Saas Grund from 25th August to 8th September. At the moment I am on my own and was planning to solo the Lagginhorn and Weissmies (from Almageller) during the trip. But it would be great to have company for some glaciated routes on some of the other peaks. I would fancy mountain routes around PD/AD on this trip rather than rock climbs. If you fancy getting there then let me know. Easiest communication is via alfrobertson2@hotmail.com. I may be able to offer you free accommodation in the apartment but I need to check that out with the owner. It is a two person apartment but with me only in it at the moment. I am sticking around for the World Cup this weekend then going up to the Conscrits on Sunday for a couple of days. Are you around Saturday evening for the festivities?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...