New management for the Torino hut

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
EXCELLENT news....

The Torino hut is now under a new management. The new warden is mountain guide Armando Chanoine: Armando is already well now as the manager/warden of the Monzino hut, and I think it's not exactly a matter of contention that he has done a great job there in during his three years tenure.

We're all sure he'll do the same good job at the Torino, a difficult location to say at least!

For more information call +39 0165 844034 or +39 333 9480629
 Simon4 27 Dec 2012
In reply to Luca Signorelli: Well Armando can only make things better than the previous management, not wishing to be too rude about them since as you say, it is not the easiest location in the world to manage.

I have briefly stopped at the Monzino when I am pretty sure it was managed by him, we got a friendly mountain welcome (and some very good coffee!). Lets hope the style carries over to the Torrino.
In reply to Luca Signorelli:
Bump (please take note of the phone numbers)
 clochette 30 Dec 2012
In reply to Luca Signorelli: I am intrigued to know why he would leave the Monzino for the Torino - surely the Monzino must be a nicer hut to manage?
In reply to clochette:
I don't think he's "leaving" the Monzino, he will manage both huts in terms of organization, but I think he'll be physically doing the warden job at the Torino, leaving the Monzino to the rest of his team/family (by the way, Armando he's also the owner/manager of one of the best ice cream parlour of the area, the big one you find in Morgex along the road going to Aosta)
 clochette 31 Dec 2012
In reply to Luca Signorelli: ah, the ice cream parlour info is useful. I only know the one in Courmayeur next to the bank at the beginning of the pedestrian way.
In reply to clochette:
> (In reply to Luca Signorelli) ah, the ice cream parlour info is useful. I only know the one in Courmayeur next to the bank at the beginning of the pedestrian way.

The best one in Courmayeur (I'm going to be killed because of this! ) is "Mario", in the Place De L'Ange (the small central square in the middle of Via Roma, near the small meeting area. It's also the best place in the village to buy apple / cream pies etc.

However, Armando's place is great too - but is in Morgex

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...