Chamonix seasonaire summer accommodation needed

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Webster 07 May 2019

I know this may appear more relevant to post under buy-sell, but i am posting here so that it gets seen by the right people!

I am working in Chamonix for the summer (and perhaps beyond) and desperately need to find accommodation. I am working as a driver so need to have access to free parking. In theory i can live anywhere in the valley close to the bus link, but would rather pay slightly more and be close to chamonix town itself if possible for social reasons. I start work on the 24th May so am planning to head out around the 20-22nd, and need the room untill at least mid september. If neccesary i can wait until 1st june and camp for a week or so to begin with.

I am wanting a room in a flat share with other climbers ideally so that i have ready made climbing partners! If anybody already living in the area has a spare room they are looking to let out, or knows of any flatshares going, please let me know!

Thanks

David

Harry Ellis 08 May 2019
In reply to Webster:

Facebook is useful. Try this group 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/743177245811128

HTH

OP Webster 08 May 2019
In reply to Harry Ellis:

i have requested to join that group and its still pending... plus i dont speak much french. I have posted on all the facebook groups i can find and no luck

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...