Anyone need a lift to Chamonix early June?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 slawrence1001 24 Mar 2023

I have somehow managed to get on the Jonathan Conville Memorial Trust Alpine course in Chamonix on June 14-16 and was planning to drive down to try and cut costs.

In order for this to be worth it however I would need to take a few people. Is anyone else on here on the same course and needing a lift? Or just heading down to Chamonix for around the same time and looking for a lift. With two extra people prices should be around 60-70 pounds each as opposed to 200 for the train both ways.

I am driving from Bristol area so ideally somewhere en route but am happy to go out of the way slightly.

Sam

CameronDuff14 24 Mar 2023
In reply to slawrence1001:

Got a mate who I think is on the same course... unfortuantely she's based up in Scotland but I'll ask if she is interested

noahgrodzinski 31 Mar 2023
In reply to slawrence1001:

Hey I'm on the same Conville Course! Would be great to drive down together... I can drive as well so happy to share some of the driving (with some temporary insurance...). 

Would be ideal to meet you in either London which should be on the way anyway.

Noah

OP slawrence1001 31 Mar 2023
In reply to noahgrodzinski:

That’s great news, we can sort out logistics closer to the time, I’ll send you an email with contact details and we can arrange things 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...