Too uncomfortable for UKC?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 flour 13 Aug 2020
 Yanis Nayu 13 Aug 2020
In reply to flour:

Quite enjoyed that.

bpmclimb 13 Aug 2020
In reply to flour:

Thanks for the post, but I don't see why the contentious thread title. Why would it be uncomfortable for UKC?

Andy Gamisou 13 Aug 2020
In reply to bpmclimb:

> Thanks for the post, but I don't see why the contentious thread title. Why would it be uncomfortable for UKC?

You're overthinking it.  Click on the link?

Niall_H 13 Aug 2020
In reply to bpmclimb:

> I don't see why the contentious thread title

Because the winning film is called _Uncomfortable_ and it's not been mentioned on UKC up until now, despite that win?   Thus, maybe too Uncomfortable ?

Post edited at 19:39
 bpmclimb 13 Aug 2020
In reply to Andy Gamisou:

> You're overthinking it.  Click on the link?

Thanks. Didn't think for long, actually, and also did click the link - just missed the title of that film.

bpmclimb 13 Aug 2020
In reply to Niall_H:

> Because the winning film is called _Uncomfortable_ and it's not been mentioned on UKC up until now, despite that win?   Thus, maybe too Uncomfortable ?

Thanks. I missed the film title

Adam Peel 13 Aug 2020
In reply to flour:

Really enjoyed that, thanks for posting. Perfectly describes how much a little adventure can be a wonderful escape.

Niall_H 13 Aug 2020
In reply to bpmclimb:

Happens to the best of us! 

Did you enjoy the film?

mp3ferret 14 Aug 2020
In reply to flour:

Why did it win?  Seemed like a very average, all about nowt, video to me.  

Edit : Watched some of the others now - and there all a bit about nowt.  Perhaps it's because I'm not really that interested in people or hearing their ( pretty average ) stories.

Post edited at 22:26
 Max factor 15 Aug 2020
In reply to mp3ferret:

I thought it was flawless. A brilliant, simple articulation of why outdoor challenges are so essential. I know love doing then. I'm not sure I could have explained the why as well, and certainly not to someone who doesn't partake.  

bpmclimb 15 Aug 2020
In reply to Niall_H:

> Did you enjoy the film?

I really did!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...