Tin Star.....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ardo 05 Dec 2018

A wise investment of limited television viewing time or another Lost?

ThunderCat 05 Dec 2018
In reply to Ardo:

I just could not get into it. 

Now 'Get Shorty' was something I thought I wouldn't like either but I binge watched two seasons of it in a week.

Stichtplate 05 Dec 2018
In reply to Ardo:

It has it's moments, looks pretty and Roth is finally back on form, but ultimately? 

...Meh.

Blue Straggler 05 Dec 2018
In reply to Ardo:

The Elvis movie?

In reply to Ardo:

The Elvis movie?

In reply to Ardo:

The Elvis movie?

OP Ardo 05 Dec 2018
In reply to Blue Straggler:

No, no and thrice no, the Tim Roth cop drama.

OP Ardo 05 Dec 2018

Ambivalent responses so far then. I'll give it a try, but not commit, certainly not until I've checked what series they're up to on Sky.

Clarence 05 Dec 2018
In reply to Ardo:

I got to ep4 before deciding I was wasting my time. It's ok but nowt special when there are so many other series I haven't seen yet.

In reply to Ardo:

Sorry I had no control over that triple post. Think it was a signal dropout 

Simon Caldwell 06 Dec 2018
In reply to Ardo:

First episode was good, second was less so, 3rd started to get a bit silly, haven't watched the 4th yet

Tom Valentine 06 Dec 2018
In reply to Ardo:

Christina Hendricks is always worth a watch

OP Ardo 06 Dec 2018
In reply to Blue Straggler:

Was thinking along the Frankie Howerd line with my reply. Should have put a smiley at the end.

You on O2/giffgaff perchance? Networks problems abound and apparently my text messages have been sent multiple times.

Blue Straggler 06 Dec 2018
In reply to Ardo:

I got the smiley even if it was invisible. On Vodafone. It wasn't a network issue as such, but related to network...basically I was at Stansted airport which has, three times in 8 days, done weird stuff (mostly "it's showing 3G or 4G but won't actually connect") 
A bit puzzling. I understand that a busy airport has a concentration of people who may be clogging up the network but I thhought that was a thing of the past and I've never had it to this extent before

OP Ardo 11 Dec 2018
In reply to Ardo:

Watched the second episode and interest waining. One more episode and I'll make a decision one way or the other, carry on or hit the delete all button.

Tom Valentine 12 Dec 2018
In reply to ThunderCat:

Get Shorty, black as black comedy gets and Amara strangely attractive, I must admit....

ThunderCat 12 Dec 2018
In reply to Tom Valentine:

> Get Shorty, black as black comedy gets and Amara strangely attractive, I must admit....

haha, she's the ultimate black widow isn't she.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...