Seven Worlds, One Planet

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Wow, the photography is stunning.

In reply to TheDrunkenBakers:

The right whale story is heartbreaking. Such wonderful creatures. Shame on Japan, Norway and Iceland.

No more....!

plyometrics 27 Oct 2019

Yet more evidence, not that it was needed, that human beings were the worst thing ever invented. 

Heartbreaking viewing. 

In reply to plyometrics:

> Yet more evidence, not that it was needed, that human beings were the worst thing ever invented. 

> Heartbreaking viewing. 

Ive grown up with DA. Ive watched everything he has ever produced. I wonder if I will be able to watch the rest of this series. The human caused misery we have to watch on these programmes is at times too much. The photographers reaction at the end is wholly understandable. What can we do?

plyometrics 27 Oct 2019

We’re past salvation and whilst I’m trying, I’m as guilty as the next human of seriously messing up this place. I just hope that, once we’re extinct as a species, the planet and the remaining animals that inhabit it, are able to restore some kind of order. 

Rob Parsons 30 Oct 2019

> The right whale story is heartbreaking. ... Shame on Japan, Norway and Iceland.

And Britain. (And Australia, for that matter.)

Britain was one of the originators of 'factory' whaling. And the whaling which took place in South Georgia was a British operation

And to rekindle the thread...

The tragedy continues. Not nice viewing.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...