Roaming in the Wild on BBC iPlayer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 elsewhere 06 Oct 2021

Wildlife film-maker Andrew O’Donnell and his pal Mark Taylor head out into the wilds of Scotland, exploring some of the most wild, remote and beautiful parts of Scotland.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0008n9k

deepsoup 06 Oct 2021
In reply to elsewhere:

Really lovely stuff. 

If you enjoyed them (and if you're not aware of it already), have a look at 'Beluga Lagoon Films' on youtube for more of their creative outpourings.  There's a mixture there of music videos and some longer documentary travelogue/nature type things.

Post edited at 21:20
In reply to elsewhere:

I discovered this last week and it is brilliant. Two young lads simply exploring parts of Scotland and having great fun and recording the trip. I think they call it 'slow TV' but give me more of this anyday.

OP elsewhere 06 Oct 2021
In reply to keith-ratcliffe:

I only just found them too and looking on iPlayer there's a whole series I missed.

A very relaxing, gentle pace.

Post edited at 21:53
 elliot.baker 07 Oct 2021
In reply to elsewhere:

Perfect tv for 5am baby feeding. 👌 

OP elsewhere 19 Oct 2021

Blue sky and snow coverage - looks stunning.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0010mdr

Into the Cairngorms

Mark and Andrew go on a winter adventure in the heart of the Cairngorms with outdoors expert Kirk Watson along for the ride. It's a ski touring trip to remember, with some breathtaking views and an unusual accommodation solution.

65 19 Oct 2021
In reply to elsewhere:

I think they are the same two guys who made a few canoeing trip films, very enjoyable and well worth searching for. I’ll have a look later and post links if I find them.

Euge 21 Oct 2021
In reply to elsewhere:

I just discovered this this week and absolutely love it. I wish some of my adventures were at this pace

Euge

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...