Made any interesting videos for YouTube, vimeo or suchlike this year?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 16 Dec 2022

And non of the rude kind either.

This is a family show. 😀

JLS 16 Dec 2022
In reply to The Lemming:

I wouldn’t go as far as claiming “interesting” but I did make a short video to highlight a new crag myself and climbing partner developed in the summer…

youtube.com/watch?v=36VG8U-qvjo&

bouldery bits 16 Dec 2022
In reply to The Lemming:

> And non of the rude kind either.

> This is a family show. 😀

That's fine. I don't give it away for free. 

CantClimbTom 17 Dec 2022
In reply to The Lemming:

Like the video, nice work. 

I decided to dip my toe into video this year and made one. I was proud of what I made especially as a first attempt, however my climbing/idiocy partner wasn't happy with it being on "the internet" (concerned about legal repercussions and jeopardising any future similar idiocy)  so it's no longer published and I can't link to it here.

But maybe next year? I have way more ideas than time, so we'll see if I make many and which I do (hopefully none end up as court evidence) 

Escher 17 Dec 2022
In reply to The Lemming:

With some trepidation that I might summon the ire of certain UKC cogniscenti, who appear to hate everything to do with environmental art, here's a film I made earlier this year called "See". Nothing to do with climbing but it might appeal to (some) nature lovers :-  youtube.com/watch?v=63Rmava9tZk&

Mick Ward 17 Dec 2022
In reply to JLS:

Lovely little video. Looked a nice crag too. 

Mick 

JLS 17 Dec 2022
In reply to Escher:

That’s rather lovely.

Were there many days of shooting where you just didn’t get what you needed or did nature always provide something special?

JLS 17 Dec 2022
In reply to Mick Ward:

Thanks.

Escher 17 Dec 2022
In reply to JLS:

Thank you. It was 31 sunset attempts over about 3 months in total with maybe 10 making the cut, and 3 being really, really good. And one in particular that was ridiculous with colour changes going on for twice as long as any of the others including long after the sun had passed below the horizon. Was a really interesting exercise in witnessing the huge variety possible. 

JLS 17 Dec 2022
In reply to Escher:

>”31 sunset attempts over about 3 months”

Good effort. I suspected it wouldn’t have been as simple as rocking up on two or three promising days.

Post edited at 15:19

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...