Chick'n in't slo cucka (band name)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Route Adjuster 20 Mar 2020

My eldest son, in year 11 so no GCSE's  this summer for him, released his first album this week. Him and a couple of mates, all original tracks, recorded at home, I'm sure our neighbors love us.

Search for it on Spotify iTunes or Amazon, under his name, Isaac Dobson, rather than the band (mistake when uploading). Album called 5-4's and slamming doors. My favourite tracks are modern Britannia, with her and aha.

Have a listen see what you think. 

aln 20 Mar 2020
In reply to Route Adjuster:

> Search for it on Spotify iTunes or Amazon

No.

marsbar 21 Mar 2020
In reply to aln:

I understand why you are a bit grumpy but that's a bit unnecessary.  

I cant access their latest release, doesn't play for some reason, but I like their stuff. Very summery - a bit You Me At Six meets Circa Waves

aln 22 Mar 2020
In reply to marsbar:

I disagree. They've posted asking me to invest interest and time in something. They haven't made any effort to engage me, no description of the music, nothing to draw me in. And crucially, they haven't bothered to provide a link, so why should I make the effort?

In reply to aln:

Invest time and interest? Jeez, it's free music you might want to listen to and enjoy, not learning bloody ancient hebrew. 

Blue Straggler 22 Mar 2020
In reply to aln:

How is it different to anyone else posting a music recommendation?

I often don’t provide links, and I don’t mind when people don’t. It doesn’t take long to look something up. 

In reply to aln:

Bloomin heck, lighten up. Next time I will happily write you a personalised letter and I'll email the tracks personally if you want.

As others have said, it's free music, if you're not interested then don't worry about it.  Sorry to have caused you offence, wasn't intentional. Have a nice day.

DerwentDiluted 22 Mar 2020

Thanks for posting, A few years ago my stepsons band were in a similar position, messing around in our garage. A few line up changes later and things clicked. They played Y Not festival last year, got played on This Morning and BBC 6 music, headlined at the Leadmill and are getting a lot of support from BBC introducing.  So tell your lad to stick with it, create and enjoy it.

A link for the misanthropes amongst us https://open.spotify.com/artist/4CEuuvb7ghcl5CVdM5JgGH?si=dUPcxu7vQ0-elH6AX...

In reply to DerwentDiluted:

The Rooves, sound good, love the clarity in the drums, really comes through.

DerwentDiluted 22 Mar 2020

> The Rooves, sound good, love the clarity in the drums, really comes through.

Thats ma boy! 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...