Brit Rock 2022 streaming whats the deal?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 GraMc 23 Dec 2022

does anyone know if you can watch this more than once and on multiple devices to be able to share it with friends? about 15 quid for a download which is pricey if just watching it once on your own!

any thoughts from folk who have already seen it?

Post edited at 17:59
 TobyA 23 Dec 2022
In reply to GraMc:

I really enjoyed all three but it only cost 8 quid for a ticket to see it on a pretty big screen with a pint (pint cost not inc.).

Mike-W-99 23 Dec 2022
In reply to TobyA:

You were done, 5 quid in Inverness. Granted we only got Greg Boswell but what a film, best winter climbing film I’ve ever seen.

climb41 24 Dec 2022
In reply to GraMc:

And I can't see anywhere how long each film is. Anybody any ideas? Be good to know how long I get for my $20...

Thanks.

TobyA 25 Dec 2022
In reply to climb41:

The Greenland one and the Hazelnut one are 30 minutes each. The Scottish winter one is about an hour.

wbo2 25 Dec 2022
In reply to GraMc:  With the best will in the world if this was downloadable and sharable it would never get made , or ir would need a lot, lot more adverts as they'd be bust in a year or so.

climb41 25 Dec 2022
In reply to TobyA:

Thank you. Bought it, can't remember my password to login on the site...fill in for email to reset password, now been waiting for 30 mins for it to arrive in my inbox while vainly trying what I think might be my password.... grrrr (I've checked the spam folder as well,)

climb41 26 Dec 2022
In reply to climb41:

Email in at 3am! Ah well, sorted for today's viewing.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...