Any Call of Duty Warzone Players Out there?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mark Reeves Global Crag Moderator 08 Jun 2022

So I apologise if not in the right forum, and please be gentle with me, as I feel like I am telling about a dirty little secret I have.

Over Lockdown I got an xbox, I am now semi-obsessed with one cross-platform game Call of Duty: Warzone. I am not great at it, but would be keen to find other players for teaming up in duo, trios or quads. As currently I generally play solos and random squads. 

sihills 09 Jun 2022
In reply to Mark Reeves:

Hi Mark. I am also semi-obsessed. Happy to join for some games. I will try to work out what my Activision number is so you can add me or if you know yours I will add you!

Dax H 10 Jun 2022
In reply to Mark Reeves:

I was but no longer, I got fed up with the cycle of spawn in, be killed 15 seconds later by a 12 year old with ninja reflexes. 

jiminy483 13 Jun 2022
In reply to Mark Reeves:

Bought the game it was based on and put a bit of time into that. I love BR but solos can be really frustrating, I'd be up for playing with team mates. What time do you normally play? 

jiminy483 13 Jun 2022
In reply to Dax H:

> I was but no longer, I got fed up with the cycle of spawn in, be killed 15 seconds later by a 12 year old with ninja reflexes. 

Yep those ones suck but at least they earned it.....

Campers -I've played a few BR's and the amount of camping in Warzone solos is on another level. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...